518-486-9786General Telephone Assistance (DMV Call Centers) 1-518-486-9786 or 1-800-698-2931 Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) 711 or 1-800-662-1220 (have the relay operator dial 1 …
The DMV Call Center representatives are happy to take your call Monday – Friday (except state holidays), 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. See a directory of DMV phone numbers. Important Note: Our Call Center Representatives cannot process transactions. If you need to …
NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES (NY STATE DMV)Contact the DMVFind DMV OfficesLearn about Parking for Persons with DisabilitiesNY STATE INSTITUTE FOR TRAFFIC SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH (ITSMR)ITSMR Home PageNEW YORK STATE OFFICE FOR THE AGING (NYSOFA)NYSOFA Home PageNYSOFA List of Local Offices for the AgingNew York …
212-645-5550Contact Information. Contact Information. dmv.ny.gov. Call us Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM (except holidays). From area codes 212, 347, 646, 718, 917 and 929: 1-212-645-5550 or 1-718-966-6155. From area codes 516, 631, 845 and 914: 1-718-477-4820. From area codes 315, 518, 585, 607 and 716: 1-518-486-9786. Outside NYS: 1-518-473-5595.
DMV operates telephone call centers to answer most customer telephone inquires and specialized call centers for inquiries on custom plates, Empire State plate re-issuance and road test scheduling. A call center can direct your call if they are not able to assist you. Please see our web site for a phone listing of DMV Call Centers.
(718) 966-6155NO PERMIT TESTING. Address 696 East Fordham Road. Bronx, NY 10458. Get Directions. Get Directions. Phone (718) 966-6155. Alternate Phone. (212) 645-5550. Hours.
(518) 486-9786In order to make an appointment at this office, call the phone number listed above. Appointments are not offered at all offices. Phone Number: (518) 486-9786. Return To Main Menu.
Renew your driver license online! If your driver license expires between March 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021, you can renew online right now by self-certifying that your vision is acceptable. You must submit a vision test to the DMV within one year of your renewal. See How to Renew.
DMV Locations near Coney Island NY DMV Office. 7.3 miles Brooklyn NY DMV Office; 9.0 miles New York DMV Office Greenwich St. 11.5 miles Richmond County DMV Office; 11.8 miles License Express DMV Office; 12.0 miles Midtown Manhattan DMV
In accordance with federal CDC guidelines, unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask in DMV offices and practice social distancing. Fully vaccinated individuals should follow local, state and federal recommendations about wearing a mask while indoors. In-Person Services. Select a county to locate your local DMV office.
(718) 966-6155Get contact information for the DMV. By Phone. Agency: New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. Division: Department of Motor Vehicles Call Center. Phone Number: (718) 966-6155. Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4 PM. Staff is available through the automated phone …
518-486-9786For General Assistance (DMV Call Centers): 1-518-486-9786. Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD): 711 or 1-800-662-1220 (have the relay operator dial 1-518-486-9786). See a full list of DMV phone numbers and office hours.
(518) 486-9786Address. New York State DMV Office. 1100 Broadway Route 110. Amityville, NY 11701.
(518) 486-9786Phone Number and Fax Number. Phone Number: (518) 486-9786 Fax Number: None. Find Nearby Locations. Find more DMV locations in: Port Jefferson Station New York
(718) 477-4820New York State DMV Office. White Plains, New York. Enter Starting Address: Go. Address 200 Hamilton Ave. White Plains, NY 10601. Get Directions. Get Directions. Phone (718) 477-4820.
(315) 946-7490Home Driver Services DMV Office Locations New York Wayne County Lyons Wayne County DMV Office. Advertisement. Enter Starting Address: Go. Address 9 Pearl St. Lyons, NY 14489 Get Directions Get Directions. Phone (315) 946-7490. Fax (315) 946-5991. Email. [email protected] Hours. Monday: 9:00am - 4:45pm Passing the New York
(518) 457-6195For information about transportation services and road conditions throughout New York State, please call 511. Department. Contact Number. General Information. (518) 457-6195. Buses and Bus Safety, Bus Inspections and Regulations. (518) 457-6512. Office of Contract Management. (518) 457-2600.
DMV Call Center Representatives are available for general assistance on weekdays (except state holidays) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
New York State DMV Office. Address. 1055 New York 112, Port Jefferson Station, New York, 11776. Phone. 718-477-4820. Hours.
Address and phone number for New York State DMV Office, a DMV, at Route 112, Medford NY. The New York State DMV Office, located in Medford, NY, is a government agency that issues driver's licenses and offers other motor vehicle services.
On Saturday, more than 60 field offices are open. The DMV times on Saturday for these offices, are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For Saturday service, you can take an appointment, which can be scheduled for up to 90 days. The timings for the offices are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.