866-351-7722Home / Contact. 401 Mile of Cars Way, Ste. 200 National City, CA 91950. 866-351-7722.
(800) 339-4661The easiest way to apply is by calling the AIS Call Center at (800) 339-4661. You can also apply by completing and submitting the IHSS application, SOC 295 – Application for In-Home Supportive Services. If needed, an application can be printed upon request at any of the IHSS regional offices. Completed IHSS applications may be submitted by:
950 866-351A Provider is a caregiver who works for Consumers receiving In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS). Providers enable low income seniors and disabled Consumers to live independently in the comfort of their own homes. Caregivers San Diego - Public Authority. Contact 401 Mile of Cars Way, Ste. 200 National City, CA 91950 866-351-7722. Sitemap
County IHSS Offices. The following are County IHSS program websites. There are a a few sites that do not have IHSS details, however you can use the links below to find the appropriate Social Services office contact information.
714-825-3195IHSS Provider Help Desk Phone Numbers by County 2 Nevada 211 Orange 714-825-3195 or 714-825-3000 Placer (916) 872-6555 Plumas 530-283-6481 Riverside 1-800-575-2588 Sacramento (916) 876-9805 San Benito 831-634-0784 San Bernardino 1-800-722-4595 San Diego 866-351-7722 San Francisco 415-557-6200 San Joaquin
Specialties: We help specialize in caring for the elderly who can't do everything on their own
Hours 8:00 am-12:00 pm,1:00 pm-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday; Area(s) Served: Imperial County, 92231,92233,92243,92283,92249,92250,92251,92222,92257,92227,92259,92266,92275
A Provider is a caregiver who works for Consumers receiving In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS). Providers enable low income seniors and disabled Consumers to live independently in the comfort of their own homes. At the Public Authority we enroll, train, and assist Providers with payroll related matters.
(833) 342-5388Recipients must call (833) 342-5388 to receive a passcode before they sign up for TTS. Once signed up, recipients call (833) 342-5388 to approve timesheets.
2‐1‐1 San Diego County of San Diego HHSA ‐ Important Phone Numbers & Information Revised: 9/18/2019 Below you will find a list of agencies and/or departments you may receive inquiries about. Important Phone Numbers: Agency/Department Phone Number
(888) 822-9622IHSS Ops I Chatsworth - 01. 21415-21615 Plummer St. Chatsworth, CA 91311. Participant Help Line. (888) 822-9622. (818) 885-3600. FAX. (818) 450-0241. Open to the Public.
In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Program. Disabled children may be eligible for IHSS. The program will help pay for services provided so the eligible child can remain safely in their own home. The types of services which can be authorized through IHSS are housecleaning, meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, personal care services (such
(209) 468-3397Contact Public Authority (209) 468-3397 for a list of available Providers. A Provider is one who is providing services to an IHSS Recipient in their home. The San Joaquin County IHSS Public Authority can help with training in CPR, First Aid & AED, help filling out timesheets, and direct deposit forms
858-694-39001600 Pacific Highway, Room 206. San Diego, CA 92101. Your letter will be forwarded to the appropriate service you are seeking. To contact the County of San Diego for non-HHSA related information, go here, or call: County General Information Line 858-694-3900. Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
866 985-6322If you do not have a provider then you may contact the San Bernardino County IHSS Public Authority to assist you in finding a provider. The Public Authority phone number is 1-866 985-6322.
(510) 577-3552The Public Authority for IHSS. Location (mailing address) 6955 Foothill Blvd., Ste 300. Oakland, CA 94605. Main Phone: (510) 577-3552. Fax: (510) 577-3579. Follow us on Facebook.
Provider Enrollment. Back to Provider. State law requires that all IHSS Providers go through an enrollment process and pass a background check before they are eligible to be paid by the IHSS Program. Steps to Enroll. Informational Handouts.
To be eligible, you must be over 65 years of age, or disabled, or blind. Disabled children are also eligible for IHSS. IHSS is considered an alternative to out-of-home care, such as nursing homes or board and care facilities.
Most IHSS providers pay in to (and become eligible for) Social Security, State Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Workers Compensation, and Earned Income Credit through their IHSS employment. Some family providers do not contribute to these programs and are therefore not eligible.
There are two ways in which IHSS payments are made: Advanced and arrears. Advanced pay is a payment option available only to IHSS consumers with severe disabilities. Under this option, a check is mailed directly to the IHSS consumer at the beginning of each month and he/she pays the homecare provider(s).