(949) 727-4800How do I contact Customer Service? Customer Service Call Center (949) 727-4800 M-F 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Toll Roads have introduced a new discount program for prepaid FasTrak accounts. Starting July 1, 2019, drivers with prepaid FasTrak accounts with The Toll Roads who spend $40 in tolls on The Toll Roads (State Routes 73, 133, 241 and 261) during a statement period receive $1 off every toll accumulated on The Toll Roads the following statement period.
The Toll Roads is a system of public toll roads. It was founded by the Transportation Corridor Agencies in 1986. The company headquarters is based in Irvine, California, USA. The Toll Roads has 67 miles of road including the 73, 133, 241, and 261 toll roads. They are maintained and owned by Caltrans.
Our customer service team is complying with efforts to help slow the spread of COVID-19. While our Walk-In Center remains closed, our call center, website and app are available to manage an account, open a new account, pay a toll, resolve a violation and much more.
(949) 727-4800Contact Us; The Toll Roads Irvine Service Center 125 Pacifica, Irvine, CA 92618 U.S.A. (Opens in a new window) Customer Service (949) 727-4800. Back to Top.
Pay your Toll Bill. Mail the coupon along with your payment to: Tolls by Mail Payment Processing Center. PO Box 15183. Albany, NY 12212-5183. Pay your Toll Bill using cash at a local retailer. Click here to find a location near you (available at certain Visa ReadyLink locations).
(949) 727-4800Did you recently drive The Toll Roads (State Routes 73, 133, 241, 261) Enter your One-Time-Toll confirmation number and apply your One-Time-Toll payment to resolve the violation(s). Contact Us; Customer Service (949) 727-4800
The Toll Roads' Quarterly Customer Interaction Feedback Snapshot Customer Service Snapshot Description TCA produces quarterly and annual infographics highlighting customer interaction feedback collected via phone surveys offered at the end of every call with a Customer Service Representative.
888-860-936166 Express Lanes. RMTA Boulevard Bridge. Powhite Parkway Extension. For violation information for the facilities listed above please call - 1-888-860-9361. You can contact any other facility by clicking on the appropriate link below.
949-727-4800This phone number is The Toll Roads's Best Phone Number because 3,426 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 949-727-4800 include and other customer service …
Tollway customers can "follow" each of the five tollways – the Tri-State Tollway (I-94/I-294/I-80), Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90), Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88), the Veterans Memorial Tollway (I-355), and the Illinois Route 390 Tollway – to receive real-time roadway incident and pavement condition information to help plan their trips.
(949) 727-4800The Toll Roads of Orange County. Home ; Accounts . My Account Login; Open an Account; FasTrak. Username, account number, or transponder number on file . ZIP Code . Already have reset code Next . Alert Message. OK Back to Main Content Contact Us; Customer Service (949) 727-4800
866-374-3368Main Phone. 866-374-3368. Website Home. www.fdot.gov. Main Office. 605 Suwanee Street. Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0450. In some cases, the main transportation department of a state will also directly manage toll roads, rather than delegate that authority to a secondary or private agency.
Contact Us - ITR Concession Co. LLC. Contact Us Indiana Toll Road 2019-03-08T11:00:14-05:00. We’re here to help….
232 972-818Dallas Location 39025 LBJ Service Road (Northwest corner of I-20 and I-35E Located inside the DPS Office) Dallas, TX 75232 972-818-NTTA (6882) Hours of Operation
The Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) continues to adjust daily operations to protect the safety of customers and employees, and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. The Customer Service Call Center hours are currently limited in order to …
(877) 627-7745Servicing E-ZPass MA and Pay By Plate MA. 27 Midstate Drive, Auburn, MA 01501. Directions. Phone. Main Call EZDriveMA Customer Service Center, Main at (877) 627-7745. TDD/TTY Only Call EZDriveMA Customer Service Center, TDD/TTY Only at (508) 721-7974. Online.
This phone number is The Toll Roads's Best Phone Number because 3,426 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 949-727-4800 include and other customer service...
To resolve the violation(s), log in to TheTollRoads.com/violation/ using your reference and violation numbers. Enter your One-Time-Toll confirmation number and apply your One-Time-Toll payment to resolve the violation(s).
For your convenience, the online Customer Service Center is always open. Manage your account online 24-hours a day. Email Us : Click here to send us an email. The images below represent the average time our customers wait to speak to a customer service representative
While 949-727-4800 is The Toll Roads's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team , according to other The Toll Roads customers, is by calling their 949-754-3400 phone number for their Customer Service department.